HIJACK
December 10, 2018, 21:21:21 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Main Forum.Faces Gallery.Tunes and Mixes.The Desk

Home   Help Login Register  
Share this page
Pages: [1] |   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic:

Developing Mix Engineer Looking for Projects for Free based in Bristol

(Read 2087 times)
Edharris

View Profile View Faces Gallery

Ignore
« on: November 15, 2013, 13:06:04 »

My name is Ed I am a mixing and recording engineer based in Bristol. I currently volunteer for two projects, I deal with a variety of disciplines, from recording rappers/singers, to mixing and mastering down albums and singles.

I am a digital music graduate, highly competent in electronic music production, and I have a very good knowledge of most popular DAWs.

I want to improve my skills and expand my portfolio, so if you have any projects that need mixing or engineering I am happy to take them on free of charge. It doesn't matter what genre of music it is, I have recorded bands and mixed dance and urban music.

I can also offer my services as a on-site engineer and record and mix what ever your requirements, but at present you would have to provide space and equipment as I lack the facilities to do this at present. Also, ideally you would have to live within 15 miles of Bristol.

I'm happy to provide any level of service and if we do start a project then we would discus before we started what your goals are and a realist time-scale in which the work can be done.

Contact

edharrissoundtech@gmail.com
Pages: [1] |   Go Up
  Print  

Seeing ads here? To remove them, Log in or Register.

Jump to: